The Brass Club is a female owned and operated private members club distinguished as being reliable, honest and safe. Our reputation is built on the pride we take in our ethical, forthright and morally sound day to day operations of the club. We are different from other establishments in the Ottawa region. Being female owned and operated, we understand your needs as a hostess at the club and insure that you are comfortable working within our team.
We strive to better your life. We will provide you with complete support in helping you achieve your goals to continue your education, be financially independent, debt free and better your current living situation by any other means.
At the Brass Club, we will help you become the woman you want to be. We want to help you achieve your goals. We offer RRSP matching, help you pay for your education and assist in paying for plastic surgery. We can also put you in contact with accountants, investments specialists, mortgage brokers or any other business contact to assist you with any financial transactions.
Our dedicated team of highly professional women are here to assist, support and encourage you every step of the way. We hope to provide you the foundation to launch in fulfilling your dreams and aspirations as a successful women.
What we can offer you:
- Female owner and operated, private and discreet facilities
- The highest hourly wage in the Ottawa region
- Flexible schedule with no maximum or minimum hours per week
- A photo shoot done by a professional photographer
- A safe environment that is drama and drug free
- The advantage of working with experienced staff who understand the industry and your needs
- Respect of your boundaries and limitations
- An exceptionally well-advertised establishment
- An immaculate reputation with the industry for our operations and client satisfaction
- A clientele that knows what we are and what we offer
After 6 month, we can offer you:
- At tax time, we will match your RRSP contribution by 25%.
- If you are a student or want to go back to school, we want to help you do just that. When you work an average of 12 shifts per month (minimum of 6 hours per shift), maintain a grade point average of 85%, the Brass Club will pay 50% - up to $3,000 of your tuition.
- We will pay 50% of your plastic surgery – up to $2,000 when you work an average of 16 shifts per month (minimum of 6 hours per shift).
One time event per hostess
Are you interested in working for the Brass Club? Contact Jessica – the owner of the Brass Club at email@example.com to set up a meeting.